NATURE OF MOTION / PETITION
The Petitioner herewith respectfully Moves this Honorable Supreme Court, Ex parte by Motion and Petitions for a Court Ordered (Prohibitory Injunction) for the purpose of securing his personal property currently located within the Jurisdiction and under the sovereign judicial authority of this most high court relative to the following:
FACTS OF THE PETITION
1. Within Israel exists the property, that of Har Ha-Moriyya (Har Ha-Bayit) understood to be the TEMPLE MOUNT and site of King Solomon's Great Temple which construction began in the second month of the fourth year of Solomon's reign.
2. The property remains within and marked out by ancient and contemporary landmarks and boundaries on the West by HaKotel HaMa'aravi (Western Wall); and on the East by Sha'ar Ha Rahamim (Golden Gate); on the South by Ophel; and on the North by the Sheep Gate and Antonia Fortress.
3. This property, as a matter of accurate historical record, was purchased by King Solomon's father, David specifically at the request of the L-rd for the building of Solomon's Temple.
4. As a matter of the same historical record the land in question was purchased by King David for six hundred shekels of gold from a man by the name Ornan, a Jebusite from a tribe of the Canaanite people ruling the city of Jerusalem known as the city of Jebus at that time.
5. The land in question, at the time of this transaction, was called (the threshing floor of Ornan) and also understood by historical records to be that of "Mount Moriah, where the L-rd appeared unto David and commanded him to "set up an altar unto the L-rd." This same Mount Moriah, being a mountain in the "land of Moriah," is also referred to as the "Mountain of the L-rd" which is, by primitive means of transportation, a reasonable three day journey from Beer-Sheba where Abraham dwelt when he was instructed of the L-rd to bring his "only Isaac" to this same mount for sacrifice approximately nine hundred years earlier.
6. As historical record bears out, although contrary to many contemporary points of view, the land in question has never changed legal ownership since it was lawfully purchased, with payment in full of the fair market value, from Ornan the Jebusite by King David. Let it be understood that at the same time David purchased the land for six hundred shekels of gold he purchased for sacrificial offering Ornan's oxen for fifty shekels of silver and the documented historical record we presently have of that transaction must stand as a lawful and binding contract unless proven otherwise.
7. The significance of this site, as so claimed, remains well documented throughout history even though the original temple, built by Solomon on this site, was severely destroyed on the tenth day of the fifth month of the year 587-586 BCE. It was restored in part by decree of Cyrus, King of Persia, given in the first year of his reign, 539-538 BCE. History bears out that it was refurbished under the reign of Herod the Great and continued to remain in its same location during the time of Jesus the Nazarite and Josephus the Jewish historian. Although the Temple was, for the most part, destroyed by the Roman army under Titus in 70 CE and many different "squatters" have taken up temporary residence on this piece of property since that time, we reiterate once again that it has at no time legally changed ownership since that original transaction cited herein between David and Ornan.
8. There remains on the property at the present time several buildings, two of which are Islamic Mosques, one built by Omar and completed in the year 691 CE; the other, Al-Aqsa, located at the South end of the property in question, both of which have been built and remain without lawful authority upon the said property. Although this fact may be contested by many of those professing the Islamic Faith, there remains within the records of the Islamic teachings of Muhammad, no record of a legal transfer of this property, nor command by him to build upon this property any such buildings as exist today. In fact, Muhammad, made it clear to his followers, while he was alive, that this area was given by G-d to the Faithful of Israel for a place of worship unlike other Holy sites in Islam which were given to "all people." The "Qibla" and direction of worship for Israel, since Solomon's Temple, has always been on this spot, known in history as "The Mountain of the L-rd." Muhammad's teachings confirmed this when he makes it clear that each of the three main religions from Abraham have been given their own "Qibla" and direction of worship. Muhammad's teachings also bear record that this particular piece of land was considered a Holy site to Israel long before he was ever born or the Qur'an revealed, therefore to claim a religious right by some kind of spiritual significance would not become legally binding nor override the lawful contract made nearly 1600 years earlier.
9. The plaintiff Michael, Israel's Great Prince, ordained by G-d to stand for them in their time of trouble which presently exists, herewith moves with this claim against all unauthorized persons found to be trespassing and or conspiring to trespass and or take possession of without the owner's permission, his privately owned property granted to him through heirship from Israel's King David, the son of Jesse and the father of Israel's King Solomon as outlined and described in the aforesaid.
Solemnly affirmed and respectfully submitted this 1st day of Nisan, being April 1, 2014.